The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] tail light lens and roof vent covers

TJ,

We just obtained a brand new vent cover made to replace the "Hehr" type roof
vents from our neighbor (who also owns a SS - as a matter of fact, he and
some friends have some land on the beach in the Baja Peninsula where they
now have 8 SS trailers!  I'll have to get some pics of that!)  It is a
reproduction that a company is now making - I will get the info on where he
obtained it and post it to the list.

As far as tail light lenses - I can get almost any tail light lens here
locally in Salt Lake through a company that specializes in commercial truck
lights. They have thousands of different lights and lenses, including those
being made to replace parts on old tail/marker/head lights.  I bought all
new ones for our SS tail lights and marker lights, as well as the
neighbor's, and they look exactly like the old ones - I can get them in
clear, amber, blue, or red - and they are EXTREMELY affordable.  If you send
me a pic of your needs - I can pick some up for you next time I am in that
area or I can call them and see if they have an internet site.

-Bryan and Tami Crockett