The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] ball size

Hey guys, Good to see there is someone to talk to about these trailers. I
was posting on the web site but was not getting any response. I just picked
up a 1970 26ft. SS Atlas. I am having a hard time finding a tail light lens
and roof vent covers. I have tried vintage trailer supply, they don't have
the tail lens and their roof vent covers are all hinged instead of of being
connected on both sides and going straight up, Might have to fabricate one
myself. If anyone has any ideas please respond. Thanks, tjcasey