The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: {Filename?} Re: [SilverStreak] RE: [Silver Streak] HINGES

Bob,

According to a post from Tom, the sslist@tompatterson.com will not
support attachments.

Please email the pictures to me at

rcooke@bak.rr.com

I have several protective layers on my computers, and have no
hesitation opening attachments, as long as I am expecting them.

I believe there may be a way to post the pictures on the SS Forum, Tom
will have to weigh in on that.  Unfortunately there have been no posts
on the Forum for months.  I talked to Tom about that at the @ Newport
Dunes CA Vintage Trailer Rally, and I believe he mentioned some
problems with the site.

Thanks

Ralph Cooke

Bob, a business phone number where I may be reached 24/7 is
661-325-2893.
(I know this list goes out to a lot of people, so for those in related
business, PLEASE NO "SALES" calls, just "one on one" Silver Streak or
travel trailer related calls, Thanks).

Ralph.