The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] tail light lens and roof vent covers

Bryan,

Thanks for the info. on the Vents, as to the company specializing in
commercial truck lights, what is the name of the company in Salt Lake,
their web site, or their telephone phone number?

Do you know if the 2 and 3/8" Amber Dietz round clearance lights are
available?.  I was able to find seven "Red Dietz Clearance Lights" for
the rear of my Silver Streak. (All of he original clearance lights
were corroded and the lenses were faded.)  I was only able to find one
of the Amber clearance lights.  I found Bargman 2 and 5/16" Amber
Lights with the same shape and style lens as the Dietz, and have 6 of
those, but would like to obtain the original Dietz size amber lights.
All of the "Made in China" replacement clearance lights with the Dietz
style lens are also 2 and 5/16".

The only place I found the 2 and 3/8 inch Dietz amber (or more red)
clearance lights, was from a company in the UK that still has some old
Dietz stock.

Thanks, and regards,

Ralph