The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] POLISHING

It doesn't look too bad at all.  Now remember, when I do it by hand, I don't
achieve a real mirror finish -- just a shiny one, which I think is all I
really want.  If you want mirror, then you are likely need to do it more
frequently than once a year, and with a polisher, and to need to spend more
time.  I just get a quick shiny finish.

I looked on my site to see if I could see what it normally looks like, and
it is probably more like you will see in the first two pictures of Shady
Dell at http://www.tompatterson.com/Vacation/ShadyDell/ShadyDell.html.  As I
said, not too bad!

-Tom