The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] POLISHING

Thanks again, Tom.

Now, here is a really hard one:  How bad does it look at the end of a
year?  Put another way, how long will it maintain the very attractive
mirror-finish?  I am assuming that at the end of a year, it is badly in
need of polishing?

I am asking many questions because once removed, the anodizing cannot be
returned unless one is a  mashchist.

I am tired of rubbing the trailer down with kerosene/thinner, etc., every
several weeks so that it looks very good.  I would rather polish it yearly
if not a supremely huge undertaking.

I can experiment with some compound on the underbelly, I suppose.

Ros