The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] New to list

Congratulations, Celesti on your new trailer. I have a 1972 Continental Deluxe
Rocket and I love it. It' all original and in good condition.  I just took a
trip with it to Yellowstone National Park and it was great!  I have had it a
year but this really was its maiden voyage with me.  It had a few leaks in the
water system that I worked out while at the park and the water heater works
but I'm having a bit of trouble because the pilot light goes out now and then.
I hope you'll enjoy your  trailer immensely. I live in the West too.  On my
trip to Yellowstone I saw three Silver Streaks parked at different locations.
I'm interested on checking in on a couple of them.
Have fun
Chris