The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] New to list

Hi Everyone, My name is Celesti and live somewhere in the west.

I own a 1964 Silver streak in very good condition.  I was thinking of selling. Then
went on other parts of a site and was motivated again. But after reading some
restoration threads not sure:(

All original parts.  Water heater could be the first to be rebuilt; don't know if that
is possible.  Water tank always tastes sour; black tank will eventually need replacement?

So where to begin and how many $$$?  I haven't quite figured the forum out to go back
to older threads but will eventually.

Any words of experience accepted.

Thank you,

Celesti