Re: [VAL] Toilet Ring

    Dan & Pete,

    I too had that same dilemma.  I made a low profile keying tool from wood
about 182 long so its 3handles2 would extend past each side enough for me to
heave my entire upper body weight directly over the tool while I turned it
off.  My knuckles almost hit the fiberglass around the ring, it was so low
profile.  I wonder if you made your T-handle shorter if it might not work
for you as it did me?  After all, it9s just plastic threads on plastic
threads and it ain9t welded in place.

    It might interest you all to know that despite searching high and low, I
never did find an exact replacement for that metal/ABS collar (I wanted to
put a new one in if I could) so cleaned up, primed and painted the old one
and used it again.  Does anyone know a source for those unique
collar/reducers?

    Pete, the fan still works like a son of a gun, thanks again.

    Hope this helps,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica, CA