Re: [VAL] List messages...

    Tom,

    It might make you day to know that Time Warner is now letting VAL
messages through, I know it made my day just a few minutes ago and it9s only
6:76AM.

    Something happened last night to the List and it9s all good to me.

    Thanks so much Tom and I9m glad to be back with you all,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel, #508
    Santa Monica, CA