Re: [VAL]Bargman 99

Hi Scott,

I do have some pictures where Eddie modified the plate for his Dietz 161 so
it could hold a 1157 LED bulb, rather than the incandescent bulb.

Basically, the existing bulb lay flat on the backing plate, and as there was
room in the housing behind the plate, Eddie was able to straighten out the
bulb-holder, so that the bulb pointed straight at the lens.

Might be hard to visualize, but the pictures should help.  I will post them
on my site tonight or tomorrow, and advise of the link.

-Tom