Re: [VAL]Bargman 99

Warren,
I exactly understand your bulb lays sideways, not pointing to the rear. The
bulb I referenced only works pointing to rear. I there remounted mine. Tom
somewhere shows that remounting completion on his site. If not, I can send
you photo's. The relocation works on the 99 also and was not hard at all.
The tail light is prettier and brighter now. The red is very red now. The
site has excellent narrative on the color match needs.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX