[VAL] foul smelling fresh water

Dear members

On my last camping trip last fall ..water from my tank had a foul odor
..I have a 1971 overlander which has a new water tank that was
installed a year before the odor was noticed.Before I winterized last
fall I put bleach throughout the entire system before using antifreeze.
Today I flushed the entire system with filtered water for 30 min. To my
misbelief ..the smell is still there when I use the tank water ...I am
at a loss ..please help...my wife refuses to camp without usable water.

Thank you

Steve