Re: [VAL]48 Curtis Wright

Several of them made a Clipper (but not Streamline).  However, only Curtis
Wright made a Curtis Wright.

Later, after three individuals named Polido, Neptune and Patterson bought
the Curtis Wright trailer business, they made the same trailer, but under
the name Silver Streak.

Are Silver Streaks candidates for VAC/WBCCI membership?  The '49, and
probably '50, '51 and '52 trailers also had the same design.  Somewhere in
there ('52 I think - with another 3 ft. of length) they added a toilet, so
maybe that would have killed their chances?

-Tom