Re: [VAL] Optima Battery

Thanks, Daisy

8 years would be great, I think I have 3 or 4 on the marine deep cycle I bought
when I got this trailer. By the way, does the new charger hum like the old ones
did? The hum is both good and bad. It seems a little loud sometimes when you are
reading in the trailer, but it does tell you that you have power.

A Wyoming e-mail.