Re: [VAL]How to do electrical

lol rof.  Thanks Eddie, I needed that one.  :)  Reminds me of the time I had
someone put a 5 volt drip pan under their computer to stop it from crashing.
Actually I don't and can't drink alcohol.  Allergic.
Wann come help?   :)  You can b.y.o.b. if you want and I won't even snitch a
sip.

I pretty much have the electrical figured out but I haven't started it yet.
It is the plumbing that is turning out to be a real grizley bear (current
part of the project). The original drain pipes are between 1 1/2 and 1 1/4
inch and I'm having trouble mating the replacement 1 1/4 pipes to the old
but working section.  Parts availability is my problem. I can't find the in
between size.  But I will prevail...eventually,  Now where did I put that
hammer.  Force fitting time........

Had to cut away a bit of the belly to fix the section that actually comes
out of the belly. Where PVC pipe connects to Galvanized.
Patching is not a problem. Ive gotten pretty good with the snips.  I think
the patches give it character.  :o)  I think this is going to be the 4th or
is it the 5th patch.....I loose track. Got rivets, Will travel.  :o)
Actually gonna use SS screws so if I need to fix it again I can just remove
screws and have access.

--
Warren
1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.