Re: [VAL] taillight LED pictures, etc.

I will add that to my to do list on the renovation.
Sounds easy enough.  I have already been drilling a few holes for new wires
so a few more will be quite easy.

Right now I'm working on the plumbing.  My Automatic interior washing system
worked just fine.  Pressure tested the plumbing and it washed the interior
of my camper quite well. Good thing it is still pretty much gutted. All I
could do is simile, towel off and go get parts while it and I finished
drying off.

--
Warren
1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.