Re: [VAL]Bargman 99

I think I agree, I will stick to the 99s.  Good bright stop lights to me are
crucial to keeping the trailer intact. Worth more if it stays intact.  :)

Looking forward to hearing from your friend for replacement lenses.
I will investigate the LED 1157 bulb replacements and painting the backing
which currently is not rusty.  I think they were replaced about 10 to 15
years ago or younger. Possibly quite a bit younger. Hard to tell but they
are not self made back plates. The look to be proper for the lens.  It even
has a Place putty tape here in spot around the back side so that signifies
it is a factory manufactured back plate not a home made one out of a paint
can lid.

Thanks for the suggestions to preserve the back plate.

--
Warren
1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.