RE: [VAL] 68 Pocket Door

Ed,
You have to remove the rollers from the door and will also have to remove
the trim from both sides of the wood piece the rollers are attached to.
Then you can swing the door into the bath to remove the whole door.  My trim
had screws on the bedroom side but was just glued on the bath side.  You'll
need a thin flat wrench to get the nuts loose.
Good luck
Pete