Re: [VAL] International Bozeman!!

We are going and here is our travel plan:

We are leaving Orange, CA on Saturday morning, June 21 with the goal of
being in Bozeman, MT on Thursday night, June 26 for the Vintage
Airstream Club gathering before the WBCCI International Rally.  We enjoy
meeting other WBCCI members and would love to have you travel with us.

We will be spending Saturday night, June 21 at the TempleView RV Resort
in St. George, UT (800-381-0321 or www.templeviewrv.com).  A distance of
about 380 miles.  On Sunday, June 22, we will travel to the Traveland RV
Park in Logan, UT (435-787-2020).  A distance of about 345 Miles.
Monday night, June 23 will find us at a National Park Campground in
Grand Teton National Park.  A distance of about 190 miles. Colter Bay
had 350 sites and fills up at about noon and Gros Ventre has 360 sites
and fills in the evening.  Our arrival time will determine the
campground.  The next two nights, June 24 and 25 will be spent at the
Fishing Bridge RV Park in Yellowstone National Park.  A distance of
about 90 miles.  Reservations can be made through Xantera at
307-344-7311.  It is about 135 from Fishing Bridge to the KOA in Bozeman
for the VAC pre-parade gathering.

We will be at the Flying J Truck Stop on the south side of Barstow, CA
at about 10 AM on June 21, you may join us there or anywhere else on the
route.  We travel at 55 to 60 MPH and stop for gas every 150 to 200 miles.

Please let me know if you wish to travel with us and email me (wakerfoot
at gmail.com) with your cell phone number, tow vehicle and trailer model
or motorhome, WBCCI number and where you wish to join us.  We will
monitor CB channel 14.

See You Down The Road,

Bill & Beth Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC/CAC/El Camino Real Unit #5223