Re: [VAL] International Bozeman!!

Hi Bill,

We spend a week in Bozeman MT waiting for the rain to stop, and gave up
and headed for the ranch in Hardin today.  They have had 5" of rain in
the last week and it doesn't look like the baked place I remember at
all.  We got the trailer in and set up with some tractor help.  Our
final site, complete with shade tree will have to wait until the mud
really does leave.

I'll be meeting the troops at the KOA, see you there !

Whoo hoo !

Daisy