[VAL] RE: VAL Digest V3 #791

I've had four Marathons on my Spartanette for five years with no problems. I
just put a set on my '56 Caravanner. I've heard that the blowouts are usually
caused by a rubber valve stem not being able to take the high pressure of
trailer tires. That's why I installed metal valve stems that bolt into the rim
and can't blow out.
Brian