Re: [VAL] Armstrong Aircondition

 Eddie & Pete:? Well, you were right, this was quick.? To the right of the
control panel is a panel with 3 circuit breakers.? None of them were tripped
but I turned them all off and back on one at a time.? I rechecked the AC and
it works fine.? I let the fan run for a few seconds then turned it to a cooler
temp and the cooling works fine also.? You guys are great!? Thanks for the help.
We are going to Southern Utah this weekend and will really benefit from the AC!

Tom Fairbank
1969 25 Ft Tradewind