[VAL] Armstrong Aircondition

Anyone have any suggestions for the following: My 25 ft Tradewind has the
original Armstrong air conditioner.? As I went to start it up today for a
trip next week, it went on for about 5 seconds and then stopped.? I climbed
up on top and the fan rotates and is clear of obstructions.? I have checked
the fuses (not sure if I have found them all)? but there are no bad ones.?
Power is coming into the trailer.? Before I take it to the service center
(very expensive).....is there anything else I can check??? Thanks for any help.

Tom Fairbank
1969 25 ft Tradewind