Re: [VAL] Armstrong Aircondition

Tom,
Tell me, are you comfortable with removing the inside cover and checking for
power? To do that you would remove the cover, then you need to get to the
protected junction box or area where the unit connects to it's power supply.
There is no point in checking any part of the unit itself until you
determine if it has lost power. You will need a volt meter at least and if
you are not used to doing this type of work, you must use considered care.
So first tell me if the fan-only will come on and say your confidence level
with this type of work.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX