[VAL] Vent Fan Motor Replacement?

The vent fan in my Argosy has died and I am looking for a replacement

Inland RV has a replacement for the original motor, but it costs over
$50. Plus, the original motor ate a lot of power as well and I would
like to fins one that draws less power.

Ideally, I would put in a Fantastic Vent, but the vent in my Minuet is
right next to the bathroom door and the Fantastic Vent probably wouldn't
fit.

I was thinking of maybe trying an 8" muffin fan, or something like that,
assuming I can find one that runs on 12 volts.

Any suggestions out there?

Dave