[VAL] East Coast VAC Rally Reminder

Just a quick reminder.

JUNE 19-23, 2008

You have less than 30 days to sign up for the East Coast VAC Rally. After
May 19, all remaining spots on hold, will be released by the campground.
Last I checked, we have around 30 trailers.

The rally info is below: if you have questions, let me know.

THIS RALLY IS OPEN TO VINTAGE AND NEW AIRSTREAMS

Paul Waddell
Region 2 VAC Guy

The "East Coast VAC Rally" will be held during the dates of "June 19,
2008-June 23, 2008" which is a Thurs-Monday. The rally will be held at the
"KOA" in "Staunton, Virginia". Staunton, Virginia is located off I-81
between I-66 & I-64 in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley.

The "KOA" offers things for the family with kids and the kids at heart.
Nestled within a 1? Miles Horse Shoe Bend of Middle River. SVKOA is the only
campground in Virginia with a spectacular Waterfall and four 6-person Indoor
Hot Tubs. We offer Free Wi-Fi, River Tubing, Wading and Trout and Bass
Fishing in the River as well as Trout and Bass Fishing in our Well-Stocked
Lake. We have a Huge Pool and a Kiddie Pool, 18 Hole Mini-Golf, Game Room
and Two Playgrounds and Nature Trails.Be greeted by our Tame Bunnies,
Squirrels, and Ducks on your way to the Pitstop Cafe for a Pizza. Pitch
Horseshoes, play sand Volleyball or cool off under the refreshing Waterfall.
On summer nights sing Karaoke (Fridays) and dance to our DJ (Saturdays).

Here's how you need to sign up for the rally. "You need" to call the
"campground" and make your own reservations. Let them know you are with the
"Airstream" group. Since their sites range in size, we ask those of you that
have the smaller trailers (16-21 footers) please let them know (we're trying
to save the longer sites for longer trailers).

I have on hold 48 sites that have water/elec ($34-37 a night). They have
about 12 more sites that have water/elec/sewer ($39-42 a night) that require
a credit card to hold them (I was not going to use my personal credit card
to hold these). They also have many other sites at the campgound that can be
used.

Shenandoah Valley KOA
296 Riner Ln
Verona, VA 24482
Information: 540-248-2746
Reservations: 800-310-2580
http://www.svkoa.net/default.html

I have the 48 campsites are on hold until 30 days before the rally, at that
time, "ALL" campsites are released to the general public. The other
campsites (water/elec/sewer) can be held by anyone and anytime (general
public) by using a credit card. Again, I "do not" have these on hold.