Re: [VAL] Vent Fan Motor Replacement?

Dave,
Believe it or not, the Harbor Freight store on I-45 North here in Houston
has 120v muffin fans in all sizes on the shelf and the prices were about $5
to $20. The fans were new. Seemed to be a regular stocking item and the guy
told me if I did not find the one I want to just look on line and anything
they sell can be purchased and picked up at the most convenient store to the
purchaser for no freight charges. That is what I saw and that is what the
manager of that store said.

I know the muffin fans to be extremely quiet, low power consumption, but you
might have disappointment in how much comparable air volume will be
produced. I have used many muffin fans, especially in-line for
air-conditioning duct air boosting and the volume of air can really vary.
Hope this info helps, and you might want to check Harbor Freight competitor
stores.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX