Re: [VAL] Small hole in the outside skin

Not sure I understand - its on the rivet line at the top of the
windows - as in above the window or part of the window frame.....if
its above the window, thats where the radio antenna goes..... :-)

Or can you move the drip cap to cover?

I've also seen somewhat large sheets that are placed over the
existing skin that attach to existing rivet lines - do you have a picture?

Maybe can't take his allowance, but never to big to spank :-) :-)