Re: [VAL] Small hole in the outside skin

Ken,

The first picture on Tom Patterson's site is the curb side.  The damage
is almost exactly 1/2 way between the rear door and the single window
between the doors.  There is a rivet line which runs the length of the
side at the top of the windows and just under the top of the doors.

Bill