Re: [VAL] Small hole in the outside skin

The hole is in front of the rear door about 1/2 way to the rear side
window, on the rivet line at the top of the windows.  The top hole is
about 1/2" long and 3/8" high, the tear is about 1/4" long.  I was
thinking about removing a couple of rivets and the placing a small sheet
from behind replacing the rivets and putting two below to hold the patch
in place, along with adequate vulkem to seal.

Hard to take his allowance away, he is 30 and married.

Bill