RE: [VAL] Small hole in the outside skin

How about some alumiweld?  Silver putty that dries hard and will look much
like the other skin.  It won't polish up as bright, but such a small hole
wouldn't make much a difference.  It could be flush rather than attempting a
patch which would certainly be more obvious.
Keep up the good work.
Pete
With the liner came from last