Re: [VAL] Small hole in the outside skin

Ken & Bill
I did the same thing, find something that looks like it should be
there and put it over the hole, it will look better than a patch. I
used an Airstream Vin Number Tag on the front of my 59, a tractor
trailer license plate light to cover the hole in the back, one of
those  "this trailer was built to spec" tags on another. Look around
for something that is milled and pop rivet over the hole.
Ed
59 Traveler ( with a bunch of these)
68 Sovereign
88 Excella