Re: [VAL] LED bulb order

If any of you order led bulbs, be sure to check your order of LED's right
away. I use a handy small gell cell 12v battery as a convenient tester for
trailer lights etc. Of 30 various bulbs I received, two were bad. Don't wait
until you have time for installation. Open the sealed bags and check each of
them.

SuperBrightLEDs apparently has no problem sending a replacement with a RA
and package including shipping both directions. I called and they were very
nice and forthcoming. Just because it lights up, be sure to compare with
like-kind for brightness. One of the four 1156 bulbs had a properly bright
center led, but the 18 surrounding it were very brown and dim. I would not
have known if I had not compared it to the other 3 bulbs. I would have
assumed that was the way and limitations of what it was supposed to be. A
12v 3 led candelabra base bulb I ordered for the grab handle was simply DOA.

The single LED BA9 wide angle is great for head on view, but no good for the
side marker in a horizontal position. I have reordered the BA9 in the
typical look with the frosted envelope. I will hope these emit a good side
illumination. The WLED-W in white, a single spaded LED like the glass peanut
194 base works really good in my license plate lights on my truck.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX