Re: [VAL] Awnings

I have always envied Scott and Lise's awnings.  They fit over the
windows, sort of like a tea cosy and as I recall have about a 4" valance
hanging down.  When you close the windows, they either have to come off,
or I guess they would keep the sun out, but I don't know about that.
They are really nifty, and much cheaper than attached awnings.

Scott, if you wouldn't mind giving a description of them, I think the
folks might be interested.

Daisy