[VAL] Awnings

Scott - those are some really excellent suggestions. My trailer is 17ft
overall but only 13 ft inside and the awning rail is only 6 ft! Then
the slope of the rounded ends start and there's no more room for a
longer rail. So the trapezoid idea is really good - else I'd end up
with a very small area of shade. I think I'll start looking around some
of the awning stores in the area. I've always had great luck in finding
skilled craftsmen in this area. If you happen across a picture of your
rig, here's my snail address:
Jo Ann Wheatley
2263 Flora St.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

	Where are you all located? I think there is a type of
flexible/semi-rigid plastic welt available to awning/upholstery
business. The little rail is quite small isn't it. I measured the
inside diameter yesterday and it's
3/8 inch at the most. Now I have a winter mission to work on! Good
timing cuz the bass have quit biting and even the bluegill are shutting
down.
	Thank you so much for the help and encouragement.
Jo Ann