Re: [VAL] Awnings

Joann,

I started out with a plastic blue tarp awning. After 2 years of VERY limited
use it started dropping small blue specks all over. Not at all appealing
during dinner. I tossed the plastic and had one made out of real awning
fabric, with real heavy duty poles. It set me back maybe 2 or 3 hundred
dollars. That was nearly 10 years ago, and its still going strong even after
weathering several 50+ mph storms. Unless your budget is so tight that there
is no way you can afford to do it right I would avoid the cheep route. You
will just end up doing it over.

Scott
1960 Overlander