RE: [VAL] LP tank info needed

No, That is not correct. Just go to any place that fills tanks and they will
tell you the exact info for your area. The fact that the tank material is
aluminum or steel makes no difference in the date of retest requirements.
The tanks have a definite life and definite number of retests. Then your
done.
The retest and final expiration life of a tank is different for mounted
tanks and tanks that are not portable such as motor vehicles and home fuel
tanks. There is also no federal color requirement.

-Eddie-