Re: [VAL] Anyone?

Na, I just googled Landers california on the map tab. I have a friend in
Huntington beach but it's 133 miles. I just may need someone to pick up a
door handle and small round door glass cause he won't ship the door. That's
all, unless he won't remove it from the door. Then I'm really a friend in
need needing a friend indeed! I don't want the door, but am desperate for
the handle.

-Eddie-