[VAL] Saggy Butt/Frame Separation

Sharon
Best way still seems to be running rods thru the main channels in the
frame from the back. It's easiest to patch as well. I had one with
backing lights put over the insert. There should be a lot of info on
Toms archives, www.tompatterson.com as that's where all the VAC info
from over the years is stored.
Wendy