Re: [VAL] Airstream weight

Phil, I don't know about 1972, but by 1978 the 31 footers had "standard
factory weights" from 4780 to 4850. For a realistic weight, add 1000 pounds
as their weight did not include any options, propane, etc. Tongue weight is
normally 10 to 15% of the total weight. Except for liscensing, the empty
weight of a trailer is useless information because in reality your trailer
weighs more, often quite a bit more.

Scott