Re: [VAL] Buck rivets vs pop rivets

Sarah,

One other thing, pop rivets are installed with a "gun" which squeezes
the center out and compresses the rivet on both sides of the sheets,
buck rivets need an air hammer and "bucking bar" which backs the rivet,
and in effect makes the shank larger to hold the sheets together.  I am
sure if you Google buck rivets you will find pictures.

Bill