Re: [VAL] Airstream Motorhome Problem

Funny, on a list like this there is always someone quick to offer their
opinion, notwithstanding that they have little or no experience with the
topic at hand.

I expect that AluminatiHwy has had no experience with an aluminum Avion
motorhome, since I don't believe they made any. And I also expect he has
no experience with a 1983 Airstream Motorhome, which was the subject at
hand. But nonetheless,  that does not deter him from expressing his
opinion about Airstreams vs. Avions.

Having owned a number of Avion TRAILERS, and being the present owner of
an Avion CAMPER, I know the difference between trailers and motorhomes.
I was asking about the latter. And Avions are nice -- if you don't mind
a very heavy trailer. However, this email list is about AIRSTREAMS.
There are other lists that would be a more appropriate venue for
AluminatiHwy to express his opinions about Avions. I wonder why someone
who dislikes Airstreams so much would be on an Airstream email list?

Best regards (to all except AluminatiHwy),

Rik