Re: [VAL] Airstream Motorhome Problem

dear airstream motor home owners .

The reason we are experiencing problems with our airstream motor  homes is
because they are airstreams.

They run hot, over heat, they are loud, they crack their exhaust manifolds,
they are top heavy,
they steer like a wild tank, the instruments fail ..the windows leak and
leak... the interiors  are down-right cheep!  .....they really are not  that
great of a vehicle.

Many airstream motor homes were built during airstream's darkest era.

many of us  over look the practicality of an airstream  motor  home  through
denial and our   enthusiasm   for a dream.

In classic airstream construction they start with a good looking idea and
fill it up with weak materials  and sloppy craftsmanship

We have been conditioned to ignore airstreams sloppy  craftsmanship because
we are so struck with "Silver Fever".

Compare  airstream's plumbing, cabinetry, sub-floor, electrical,  structure
and lay-out to  Avion,  airstream will always come up  short !

For a very long time, airstream has sold it's products by the use  of  "hype"
to compensate for their shortcomings.

We love the shape of the aluminum ...we compromise the rest !