Re: [VAL] Streamer 1959 not @ rest

Rudy,

I looked at the pictures of your trailer again. Ouch. I do have interest in
parts from your trailer and am attempting to figure out a way that I can get
down to Texas from Iowa. I am assuming that the insurance company wants to
sell it whole rather than part it out. If I can work it out, do you know if
the trailer is towable or will it need a flat bed?

Thanks,

Scott
1960 Overlander