[VAL] Streamer 1959 not @ rest

First I want to thank all of you for your  support in dealing with AAA
insurances. all has been good advise last offer is stilly $7500 the claim
has been transffered to other agent seems more hopfuly as of yesterday
streamer is still at Culumbes Tex. I have not signed any papers only gave ok
to move to AAA yard in Tex. I will do best I can to keep you informed in
progress one good thing I am learing about compter typing and spelling
thanks Rudy V.