Re: [VAL] More bathroom help please

I will jump in here also.  I build wood canoes and used West System in the
past.  They make a good epoxy but have zero tech assistance available.
Several years ago I was faced with a problem using West, called and got the
blank stare over the phone.  In desperation I called their competitor, the
folks at System Three.  Told them I was using West, related the issue and
was given a great work around over the phone.  Their manual is also much
easier to read.  They didn't even try to sell me their epoxy.  Now that is
great customer service.  In the ensuing years I have used nothing but System
Three and never had a problem with it.
http://www.systemthree.com/index_2.asp

Either one will work just fine, I prefer to give business to those that earn
it.

Royce
www.spearfishcreek.com
'77' Minuet