Re: [VAL] Re: flung door

Alan,

My deadbolt was engaged. The only thing that I can think of is that the
rivets holding the bottom hinge to the body had sheered off without the
telltale loss of the rivet heads, My guess is that the last rivet or two
broke while on the road and the "road twisting" was just enough to work it
open to the point that the wind did the rest.

Like you, I am still inpressed with the trailer. Its 47 years old and is
still worth the price of rebuilding the door!

Scott