Re: [VAL] Proper Link to 6-26-07 WBCCI Executive and Board Meeting

Leo,
I was going to make that response public but was asked to lay low for
a while and not publish another article ..... yet! I will be going to
the Region 5 Rally in Sept to meet with my commenter face to face, IL
is not that far from WI.

I am composing a message for the 4th, not sure if I will put it out
but then again I just might.

I don't want to cause the current VAC leadership any more problems
than they have now, but I am having a hard time not publishing a
public response to what was said at that meeting. I might be reading
this wrong but I felt it was a personal attack on me and the way I ran
the VAC last year.
Ed