[VAL] Hot time in Denver too

Hi Alan:

    Your heat relief in Denver will be real but relative.  Yesterday we
tied an all time high of 100 degrees for July 2nd, but I survived
without any air conditioning or other artificial means of keeping my
cool.  Last night I slept in the basement and it was delightful.  The
saving grace is that at nighttime it actually cools down, usually into
the 60s.  I turn on my fan in the evening and early morning to bring
cool air into my house, which is refreshing.

    Enjoy your stay in Denver next week.  :)

Fred C. in Denver